Save the date! Saturday Feb 17, 2018 8:30-noon
Citizen’s Workshop on LFUCG Zone Change Process!
Welcome to the
Fayette County Neighborhood Council!
Welcome to the FCNC website, which represents member neighborhood and homeowners associations in Fayette County! Please browse the site and provide us feedback on how we can provide more information and communication for your neighborhood association.
NEIGHBORHOOD CONSULTING SERVICE
In January of 2005 FCNC formed a Neighborhood Consulting Service and installed a telephone line with a voice mail box (373-0793) whereby neighbors with problems or questions could call and leave a message and we would respond within 24-48 hours. The service has been very successful. More often than not we answer your question and/or solve the problem and if not, we can refer you to someone or some entity that can.
Frequently asked questions we can answer:
1. Can you help us organize a neighborhood association?
2. Should our Treasurer be bonded?
3. Who should write checks on the association’s account?
4. How can we protect ourselves if our neighborhood owns a retention or detention basin?
5. Is it a good idea to have professional management of our neighborhood?
6. Should we let renters join our association?
7. What can we do if our Association President refuses to call a meeting or elect new officers as required by our by-laws?
8. What do we do if we know there is criminal activity going on in the neighborhood and neighbors are afraid to report it for fear of retaliation?