Our elected councilmembers make important decisions that govern how Lexington grows & operates, which impacts every neighborhood in the county. While FCNC is a non-partisan organization, we encourage you to learn where candidates stand on neighborhood issues and get out the vote!
Kentuckians have many options for voting in November. Go to GoVoteKY.com to get information on registering to vote, early in-person voting, absentee/mail-in voting, ballot drop boxes, and in-person voting on Nov 3rd.
The LexVote coalition is hosting a series of ONLINE forums with each of the candidates for the Lexington-Fayette Urban County Council. You can review the schedule below, and register to attend to attend here: https://lex.vote/forums
• 5:30pm – District 3: Hannah LeGris & Jessica Mohler
• 6:30pm – District 5: Bill Farmer & Liz Sheehan
• 6:00pm – District 8: Fred Brown & Christian Motley
• 7:00pm – District 9: Whitney Elliot Baxter & Willy Fogle
• 5:30pm – District 1: James Brown (unopposed)
• 6:00pm – District 2: Josh McCurn (unopposed)
• 5:30pm – District 4: Susan Lamb (unopposed)
• 6:00pm – District 6: David Kloiber (unopposed)
• 6:00pm – District 7: Preston Worley (unopposed)
• 6:30pm – District 10: Amanda Bledsoe (unopposed)
• 5:30pm – District 11: Jennifer Reynolds (unopposed)
• 6:00pm – District 12: Kathy Plomin (unopposed)